AI is coming to the real world, fast.
The AI revolution is here, and in many ways, has been here. AI Search is merely an extension of what has already been discovered. Google and Bing have used AI technologies for search in less explicit or noticeable ways for a decade or more. Robots are here, and they are here to stay folks. AI Search is just the tip of the iceberg.
How to Prepare Your Business for the New Era of “natural language processing” AI search.
Natural language processing (NLP) is a technology that allows search engines to understand and respond to user queries in a more natural and relevant way. NLP enables semantic search is and has been available to the more enlightened few for some time. Semantic search which is a type of AI search (typically AI, anyway) that focuses on the user’s intent and context rather than just keywords.
NLP is becoming more prevalent. and powerful as search engines like Google and Bing are constantly improving their algorithms and incorporating new features such as voice search, conversational agents, and question answering systems. This means that users can now search using conversational language, complex questions, or even voice commands, and expect to get accurate and personalized results.
This also means that businesses need to adapt their online presence and marketing strategies to match the new era of NLP search. Here are some tips on how you can prepare your business for this change:
- Optimize your website content for natural language. Use clear and concise language that answers common questions that your potential customers might have. Avoid jargon, slang, or ambiguous terms that might confuse the search engines or users. Use headings, bullet points, lists, tables, images, videos, or other visual elements to make your content more engaging and scannable.
- Use schema markup and structured data. Schema markup is a code that you can add to your website to help the search engines understand what your content is about and provide rich snippets in the search results. Structured data is a standardized format for organizing and describing information on your website. Both schema markup and structured data can help you improve your visibility and click-through rate in NLP search.
- Leverage social media platforms. Social media platforms are another source of natural language data that can influence your online reputation and ranking in NLP search. You can use social media platforms to interact with your customers, share valuable content, collect feedback, generate reviews, build trust, and increase brand awareness5.
- Hire 2oddballs Creative for professional help. If you need expert guidance on how to optimize your website content, schema markup, structured data, social media platforms, or any other aspect of NLP search marketing strategy, you can hire 2oddballs Creative – a group of oddballs who specialize in marketing, public relations, design, and advertising. 2oddballs Creative has experience working with various industries and clients, including local LGBTQ+ community organizations and veterans therapy programs. We also offer a free consultation and a customized plan to suit your needs and budget.
AI Search tips your blog needs today
Here are some practical tips you can use to optimize your blog for AI Search engines using NLP:
- Use structured data markup to describe your content and help the search engines understand what it is about. You can use tools like Schema.org or WordLift to automate this process.
- Use natural language processing tools like Surfer SEO or Frase to analyze your content and optimize it for keywords, topics, entities, questions, and sentiment. These tools can help you create content that matches the user’s intent and context.
- Use headings, subheadings, lists, bullet points, tables, images, videos, or other visual elements to make your content more engaging and scannable. Use descriptive and relevant titles and alt texts for your images and videos. Use keywords in your headings and subheadings but avoid keyword stuffing.
- Write clear and concise sentences that answer common questions that your potential customers might have. Avoid jargon, slang, or ambiguous terms that might confuse the search engines or users. Use synonyms, antonyms, and related words to enrich your vocabulary and avoid repetition.
- Use internal and external links to provide more information and resources to your readers. Make sure your links are relevant, trustworthy, and up-to-date. Use anchor texts that describe what the link is about.
NLP search is not a trend but a reality that is changing the way people find information online. By following these tips and hiring 2oddballs Creative, you can prepare your business for this new era and gain a competitive edge over your rivals.